Davey HS with Torrium2
With Torrium2 controller for more medium to large single and multistory homes
- Low power consumption, quiet and compact
- Four stage centrifugal pump for high pressure domestic applications
- All parts of the entire system that are in contact with water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant materials
- Models available with flow rates of 80 and 110 lpm
WHY CHOOSE THE DAVEY HS SERIES PUMP?
The Torrium2 is supplied connected electrically to the HS pump motor for:
- Easy non-tradesmen installation and assembly.
- Positive safety under varied weather conditions.
The combination of the high pressures supplied by the
multistage HS pump and constant flow control provided by
the Torrium2 enables consumers to enjoy the benefits of a
strong comfortable shower from a pump that does not cycle
plus, the reliability of adaptive technology.
The complete HS Series is compact and quiet
- Easy installation, especially where space is at a premium.
- Non-intrusive operation, for consumer enjoyment.
All parts of the entire system that are in contact with the
water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant
- Consumer confidence that their water supply will be as
good coming out as it was going into the system.
- Ability to use the HS pressure system on a variety of
Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001.2000
quality standards ensure consistency of quality of the
Air purging valve for easy installation and priming.